European product certification
Certification for an array of products in the EU is a necessary evaluation demand to show the products compliance with EU directives and harmonized standard claims.
A significant portion of the output which have to comply to EU directives can't be released in EU market with out applying this product or the package the CE mark. In EU public authorities control the market output sales that relate to certification procedures with CE mark marking rights. In each of the countries of the EU product safety to man and nature is equivalent national security.
Independent output (product) proof of compliance with harmonized EU standards and New Approach Directives makes it possible to freely exercise products throughout the EU market.
An EU Certificate obtained from one of the countries of the European Economic Community (EEC), is valid in all European Union countries. If you get permission to label you're products with the CE mark you open for your products a fairly large and perspective market in the European Union. The CE mark indicates that you are striving to be ahead of competitors and provide customers only qualitative and safe products.
European Union Member States are not entitled to limit products on the EU internal market from third countries, which are marked with the CE mark. Placement of products from third countries are regulated by 765/2008/EC Regulation, which repeals the earlier 339/93/EEC Regulation.
European Union Member States perform the EU internal market monitoring from production import to the European Union's external borders by organizing effective control to detect unsafe products, products without the CE marking when the marking is mandatory. EU supervisory bodies are entitled to prevent products into the European Union for free production deployment.
- Customer receives from the certifying authority a documentation package, which describes the certification requirements.
- After signing the contract the customer delivers the intended equipment for the certification to the certifying authority, the office, or if additionally indicated to the contractor's certification authority office. In the case of a relevant agreement it is possible for the certification authority experts to go to the company.
- In the event that the products meet the requirements and the EU directives, Certification Director shall decide on the issuance of the certificate of conformity to customer products in accordance with its compliance with the applicable requirements of the production and EU regulations.
- In case a customer improve their product (corrective measures) , prevent product flaws and inconsistencies to the requirements of EU standards then the certification authority experts or the contractor conduct one more sample analysis on the streamlined product and provide a a report to the certification authority Director with a report on the results of this study to make a decision.
- The certification authority shall issue a certificate that customer's product complies with the standards and EU directives.
- In case of, a complaint or receiving information about the customer's product non-compliance to the requirements and EU standards, the certification body takes a supervisory visit to the client company or take other actions that allows to determine the customer product compliance or non-compliance. In the event of product non-compliance to the requirements and European standards the certification body decides to stop the operation of a certificate until the non-compliances are resolved or decides to withdraw the certificate of conformity and report to the relevant organizations.